Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Abandoned Photography

For ages I've always been fascinated by photos of abandoned stuff. Dunno why, but I've always just found it cool to see what happens to places when Nature gets its way.
For a while I've been following this Live Journal community called Abandoned Places. Its a pretty big community, with different people posting amazing photography there everyday. I'm no amazing photographer but I thought I would have a crack at it, and to my surprise the feedback was quite good. Please check out my full post here. Its photos of an area which include the remains of a train station, the station masters house and also another house right in the Australian bush.

Here are some sample shots:


























No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and give your opinion!
All comments will be moderated but this is just to keep the spam out. I read everyone's with the love and care that it deserves.