Tuesday, February 19, 2013

2013 Catch-Up: Photography


Welcome to the second part of the 2013 Catch-up series, where I make a big event out of the fact that my blog is 6 months behind. See up there? I have a picture and everything.
In this post, we're going to look at photography. I do quite a bit of photography so I'm not going to put it all in the same post, instead certain aspects are going to have their own post. This one is going to be general photography; photos I've taken here and there that don't fit in anywhere else.
Besides from that there are going to be posts based around street/travel photography, photography using retro equipment (hint; I've bought a new camera besides from the Trip 35), and more abandoned photography.

Lets get this ball rolling...

A cruisy Saturday night at a local lake:


While camping you have to make your own fun... like poking fire with a stick while letting the camera expose an image over about 10 seconds:


Just like that time you ate dinner while on acid:


Geraldton sunset:


Mean streets and itchy foliage:


15 minute exposure of the Southern Cross:


ITT: Wally. I found him:


For about a month I really got into bike riding. This was hampered though when one of the pedals fell off my bike:


Either a 20 or 25 minutes exposure, I can't quite remember and I'm too lazy to check:


A fantastic sunset over Sorrento. Fun fact; there is a pirate pizza place across the road where they give you pirate hats while you eat excellent pizza. Idea of the century: 


All the girls love this photo, they think its so cute. In reality this bastard has eaten all the fish out of my pond (which is below). Made it easy to get a snap though, he hanged around there for hours before he fished the pond out:


This photo doesn't really have a purpose... I made it for the best non-existent reason ever; for the hell of it:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and give your opinion!
All comments will be moderated but this is just to keep the spam out. I read everyone's with the love and care that it deserves.